LIFESPORT COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Let’s keep each other safe!
Temporary Phase-In Hours are Mon-Fri 7 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 8 pm
Sat and Sun 9 am to 3 pm
CLASSES WILL BE PHASED IN AT A LATER TIME
- Please do not come in if you feel sick in any way or were exposed to someone with the coronavirus during the past 14 days.
- A mask is required while in the facility.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained between other members and staff.
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently – many sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue.
- Avoid touching your mouth nose or eyes.
- Wipe equipment before and after each use with provided disinfectant wipes throughout the facility.
- Notify LifeSport immediately if you develop COVID-19 or test positive.
- Bring your own water – if you forget or in an emergency bottled water is available.
LifeSport – LifeSport has installed ACTIVE PURE throughout the facility – a state of the art air and surface purifier and sanitizer system developed with NASA. More info available at LifeSport or visit activepure.com.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and distance at least 6 feet.
- Each staff member will be screened for symptoms each day.
- Staff will have hourly handwashing breaks.
- Staff will clean and sanitize according to City guidelines.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk areas.
- Equipment has been moved or taken off-line to accommodate social distancing, including covers or roping.
- Floor lines and arrows have been put in place to show safe distancing spacing.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and disinfectant spray bottles are available throughout the facility.
- Capacity restrictions will be strictly adhered to, thereby requiring reservations of workout time (city will allow only 5 members per 1000 feet).
- Lockers and showers are temporarily suspended.
- Water fountains are not available.
- Babysitting is temporarily suspended.